Caravans And Mobile Homes Topics

• Offizieller Beitrag

Louis Can You tell me how to remove these "Additional Footer" section down there on this website? It´s part of this template, created by SK-Designz.

As well, I want to have the ...

"QUOTE

Special User

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum.

Button
    "END OF QUOTE... window on the right side on top, to be dropped out. I have been searching in the backend of the Woltlab CMS, combined with the SK-Designz template, for a several times by now, but I still haven´t found the answer. Maybe you can give me a more precise solution. :) Thanks in advance. I´m going to have a smoke. So take your time :D

• Can You tell me how to remove these "Additional Footer" section down there on this website? It´s part of this template, created by SK-Designz.

To remove the "Additional Footer" section from a website created using the SK-Designz template, you will need to access the HTML or CSS code of the website. Here are the general steps:

1. Identify the HTML or CSS file where the footer code is located. Look for a file named "footer.html" or "styles.css" in the template's directory.

2. Open the file using a text editor or an integrated development environment (IDE).

3. Search for the section of code that corresponds to the "Additional Footer." Look for HTML tags such as <footer>, <div>, or specific class/ID names related to the footer.

4. Once you locate the relevant code, delete it entirely or comment it out. To comment out code in HTML, wrap it with <!-- at the beginning and --> at the end. In CSS, comment out code by using /* before and */ after the code block.

5. Save the changes to the file.

6. If the website is already live, upload the modified file to the server, replacing the existing one. If you are working locally, ensure that you replace the original file with the modified version.

7. Refresh the website to see if the "Additional Footer

• Offizieller Beitrag

So therefore removing the special user feature on the upper right might be the same procedure, right? Louis

• Offizieller Beitrag

Louis So therefore removing the special user feature on the upper right might be the same procedure, right?

• So therefore removing the special user feature on the upper right might be the same procedure, right?

No, removing the special user feature on the upper right may not be the same procedure as adding a special user feature. The process for removing a feature would depend on how it was implemented and integrated into the system. It could involve modifying the code, disabling the feature through settings, or removing specific user permissions. The exact steps would vary depending on the specific implementation and technology used.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!